i can check
the thing was too bright. I can check that out later, then tweak pref for alignment. I can pu myself in there because i've been there. I have issues this way.
How can i make changes to these. Put in awareness. Then i can sit through this. I do so now. That was a powerful lesson there. It was the right timing so it happened. This is where you are. Do i wantto do something like it. Eventually it could evolve to that.
What about the going home part? It's like going outing each time. I miss that. Did i miss out on that? Is there a second wind coming to this? Do they have such relationship? I hope so. Then they can grow and decide on their own.
I dont feel like doing much. Sit through it. Use up the energy. This is the path for me then. Its not like so but you get the idea on here. You can find reflection. You will be contrast and use it as feedback. It's all the same anyway and it flows through you. You get how this works.
Live in this energy frequency. You see the reflection this way and that. Can i get coffee now. I am still fasted. Can i extend until tomorrow? I needs to be out and active with this one. On weekends i can do long rides and get happy with that. Why was that there.
I extended into it. This one had no goodbyes. I guess it was the trigger frequency and the brain went into that mode. I hadfun back then. It was my baggage that was getting in the way. What can i do about this. Sit here use up the energy. That it's not going anywhere because it's all here and now.
You lose your momentum when you go in that direction. Dont waste time on there but you get that you learn much in this way. That is why it's here. Plus two to three hours at night is too much. I can learn that create content my way. It could be a waste of time but at least i explored that.
I get something out of it and it goes in that direction. Let's get this going then. Now you have it in your awareness. You are aware conscious of it. This be yours now. What do i use it for. You'll see as you go along. Can i use such a bag? It's too long for the one i have.
I can cut back on that, or not. I have the rack and it's arriving by wed next week. That took a while. Leave it at that. At least it's coming your way. You are working towards that direction. It's fun filled and you always get something in turn. Then you finish up. You know what these things are about.
I have that. I can work on it during slow days. Imagine ten of those and you see why they were eager to move on along. We dont have qa on this one. Why is that. They use part of the budget for that. It can go the other way. You see how it goes. Let's move this along.
I needs to wash that one first. How to get that into habit. When you clear things you go check. This is a nice office. It is an amp? They have speakers and all them toys. That's more like a rich kid thing, or maybe someone who is working and now has toys.
What happened to that guy. He must be in the deep end or he had recovered and gone out of my radar. Ok then. It is a reflection. It happens through you. Sense that energy. Then you are able to use it as it's in your awareness now. Then you can redefine the pov you are using it that way.
It's like this and i move on already. Some folks be there. How did i get here. I'm not sure, but it's in the light now. You'll know what to do. The other way is the easy part and can be exploring that and you get how these things work out.
At least it's there and you get that you can work something out. If not, you get to that point and you get something out of it. I am hungry. This is what i feel. Localise it observe how the energy goes. I can set that up while i get ready for time.
Then i use up the energy this way. It's all connected. I make something. Build up momentum inthat way close the eyes so you write faster and perhaps that is not me anymore. Waybe it is different now. It was his path, but not mine.
I have conditions then expectations. But when i get in the zone i go on along. I dont have to go there anyway. Trust the timing. Can you answer these questions and then i am not here. But you put here and now ground the energy. This is the part you are on right now.







