Pages

cybo synchronicity game

woke up with memory of dream that led to exploring synchronicity in my youtube channel. Say it as it is. This be then about how everything is connected, or at least find explore the connection into positive energy. It makes sense. How is it going to be named. The easiest is synchronicity tv. It is a catch-all. It's why i couldnt go back to sleep it is going to rain today but i can use the synchronicity in this to explore what is. I can ride my bike still.
But if it gets cold, then i can find how it is connected in that. Or there could be something else altogether. Explore this idea like i explore for ideas when as i write. It dont feel well that way. Let it be ok. It made me feel sic. Or maybe this too is part of the explorations. You get the idea then. No insistence or expectations on how things will turn out. Saying outcome is a one word way to do so but expanding on it is unpacking. You get them to click and connect with their insight. This is what i do here. I did not do anything yesterday. Things are different. This is.
I can point out what's happening in the physical, but there is connection with the other three. There be ore but these three are what's common with everything else. The common denominator to all this. She is sleeping. I explore the ideas this way. I dont have to go there. It's let sleeping dogs be. It's why you go out in this world. You connect with this and that. I can give that away, send it over. We dont go there anymore but we can create experiences in that direction. I can pick things up along the way. Let's get things sorted. When it's not in there then let it be.
How do you make coffee on there. Maybe it's time to explore this. It is part of the process anyway. It doesnt have to be about the bike. It is connected with all things. I can go and cook something on the go. It doestn have to be drab. I can find something great in that environment then make something up. That is interesting. I can make a meal for self. That's why it is there. Then you have all this with you. You go to local, find what's available then go make something out of it. Aha. And then what. Where else can i cook. You have everything on there. Can i find fish?
Is it local enough and can i get anything else into the equation. That can be the cooking channel for you. I make something in the weekend. It is something i would like to do. Then that is the channel for you. Explore these things and does having one make you aware about these things. I dont have to win that and when it goes there you have all this. It doesnt have to be local in that way. I can be spending stuff along the way. But it is riding here and there. How much battery do you need for that. You get how these things are.
I dont have to go for that one just yet. I can head out and ride now. Why am i in a hurry with this one. Because i want to listen to that and learn more about it. You already have it. That i know. What you ned to know is going to be there for you. Can i create an interface for that. Yes you may. It is all part of the equation. You cancel that and this is part of the process. It is not an interference. You can tell stories about that. People will want to hear about these things.
Or is it best to write about them. That too is part of it. I am exploring these things. Aha. I can make short stories on that then publish. How will that be part of the equation. You can create console and crm and it is a platform for you. I can do a page on that andbuild along the way. That makes so much sense. I can add functionality here and there. But how do you get the phone function into that. I am not sure. But it is something they can use as they grows up. It is a huge monster and i can make that part of everything else. How much traffic is on tehre.
Does it have to be cracked. I dont have to but it is on the web so you can make something out of it. You see how it works. It is still part of that equation. The thing works so much faster. How do you find things on there. Not sure, but it will be there somewhere. I can build inthat direction. That will showcase a lot of things. It is this experience that brings it out on the table. You can be part of it then figure out how it works out. Then you be troubleshooting for that. You can be on this side of the equation. It is a much simpler version that one is.