so it's all
realised i'm not happy, unless ciea's are met. I dont have to figure this out. The what matters is that i am aware of this, brought into light. I now have choice. I look under the hood, see what's aligned or not.
Thereafter i have choice. If not much, i can sit through this and use up the energy. But what if i am supported in this path? Then it's a fun path. This is relevant. It scales. In what way? In ways that i am not aware of at this time. You have proof they can verify. The ones out there dont. They simply push to sell.
Then build onthis credibility. You are moving in this direction. I can will finish tonight, publish then move on to the next. I can go one video per day, two at most. This is the new job. I am able? Why not. I can even make content based on that question... and this other question -- so what?
And there is a lot on here ... you will go through this use up the energy. Htis is relevant because it is path of least resistance. I have all these tools anyway. Let's get going right away. It is scary at times, but i have a choice in all this. Besides, my kids can watch that video over time. What is the eng game with this? Idont know. I have no expectations not that much but when i do i let go.
I already know that part. These are next in line. I am moving forward and can continue on. I see this going on for at least one year ... enough content for one season. After that let's see what doors open up for me. There's a lot out there. See which ones are relevant. Dont think too much out of it.
This lines up with a lot of things. That was a good solid nap. It was about half hour. It was quiet so i guess head space tuned out and i continued on with the frequency alignment. This is how it is. The light arrived early this morning. It was way much earlier than expected so it's all good.
I dont have to know sentence structure. If you can write a letter to a friend like you used to, then you are able to write copy. But what is the underlying question in there. Can you post a video. Is it even enough for the channel? I dont know. We'll see how it goes. You can continue on with this for now.
This table is getting all filled up. What are my options here. I can move the ones i dont need over to that side. The ones relevant are always nearby and at your disposal. These here are more than enough. I get busy with all this anyway so i am keeping to this path. Who knows what leads from here.
The content is relevant. I can use screenshots here and there. You get what all this is about and can work in this path. When it changes then the energy changes and i shift with that energy. It is much like riding a wave when you surf.
I miss those times. I did have fun, i wish i enjoyed myself more. Why did i hold on to that energy. Not really sure. But this is where i am. I have it good then. It's i have returned the favor. Things are moving forward from here. This is scalable. I am in this direction. What comes next. Not sure.
Trust the timing. Building up in that direction means a lot anyway. I am in here and see what you get out of it. Again, you are moving with this path. What is the course about then. Is it about creativity. How do you package that. How do you access that on tap on the go? You dont. You trust that it'll be there.
You can't force it to be there. You gotta let go, trust the timing in everything. You can force it but you only choke yourself off in the process. Its like a creative child you gotta not froce it to go. It comes and it goes. More like a cat then. When it resonates with you, it comes to you. You can do stuff to get friendly with it, but it decides when tocome and go.
See how that fell into place. I was thinking about it yesterday. I get back i start work on this. These are the chores for the day. I fill in the pages and then i have much to edit later on. I get it now. I continue onwith this. I am not sure i can ride out though. It's kinda late and there is plenty still to do.
I will add this to my schedule tomorrow. I post publish then go out for a walk. It's too fickle and i am always on the flow with this one. Trust the timing. You know what it is you are doing. It can go this way or that but can you sell the dream? It is can be but i have credibility built in to the equation.
How do you make htat video? It is a series of video. More so whet i land that and get going in that direction. This way i build up into it and i am moving forward in every direction. I dont even see that and can talk about it as a brand or something else thats generic. This way the assets are simply all that text.
And then you get alignment? You are always in alignment. I head out to walk. No need to edit now. It is right here. I dont think there's anything else. The camera is not a priority. I have everything i need here and now. I am expanding in this direction. It builds momentum and next thing you know, it's all here and now.







