Pages

clarity using tools

 my healing will not come from you. It's not conditional on what happens on the outside. Answer this--where whence does healing come from?

You have your answer. Dont think. The answer is there. Expand in this frequency. That's the point to all this. This is the gift. You dont have to manifest this on the outside. Know that it's there for you. 

This is the gift. You dont have to heal anyone else. It doesnt work that way. You can give off that frequency. If when its relevant for them, then they too will experience healing. But this is all that is from your perspective. Know that this is what's relevant for you here and now.

I move on from with this. I know. I dont have to trust what is on the outside. Thisis the insight. You had plenty presents from this experience context. Do you see how it's not the same river. You gained much wisdom from this context.

You too have leveled up in synchronicity. This is the gift. The price you paid is small compared to the gift that which manifested. It had to happen otherwise you will not break that shell. Given this insight, you see how you gained much from the experience.

Everyone else, they dont have these insights. It doesnt mean they are less. It just meansthey were part of the experience to happen in this reality. Leave it at that. Let it go. They have served its purpose. Now it's different for you. 

You have the tools all along. You can move forward expand accelerate from here. It doesnt matter. It's all context. They come out with that only shows who they are. It reveals more of who they are. You did not flaunt it then. Things are different now.

You can choose to go or not. You have this gift. That's what you got out of all this experience. I am not the same person. It's not the same river. This much i have. I can move on now. It's not the same river.

I dont have to dwell on that. If it goes awol...i dont need that but it is for peace of mind? No. I dont have to dwell on that. I can and have moved forward. This is the healing experience for me. It's not. You see how it's not the same anymore.

I got something out of it then. I have something way much more. It is this awareness. It is this awareness that all is connected. I dont have to invalidate. It happened for a reason. And now it's not the same anymore. It's an echo. It moves farther away every time the awareness is there. 

It's not the same boat. Even if the context looks the same, it's not the same energy. She can choose to go back to that. It doesnt matter to me now. I have gained something out of it.

I move on from here. It's not the same river. I have experience. This is priceless. I have this energy again. I have awareness of my own energy. Maybe there is more to this. I'm not sure. But it happened that way and things were never the same. 

I got tools from this shift and i learned how to use them. It doesnt have to involve mastery. I have clarity. This is better for me. I see how this is all different now. I dont need mastery. I have clarity. You see the difference there. 

It doesnt matter what they do with this. I can give guidance if needed, but you gotta spend time with this. You gotta build it up learn how to use the tools before you actually need or use them. That's ...it can be in the moment you learn.

Aha. Keep it coming. Be open to the experience. You got something out of it anyway. You can check out or not. But you'll know where to find me just in case. It moves on. I dont have to. I canchoose not to dwell on that. 

Things are different now. I was right when choosing that. But it's not me anymore. I got something out of it. I can choose to analyse that make sense out of it. But it wouldnt make sense. It just had to happen. It happened for a reason.