wife leaving for work. It's been good lately. Imagine us being this close. It's a consequence of that thing happening. I'm not invalidating. All this was integrated and now a positive thing.
This is why it had to happen. If not, we'd simply drift into old age full of anger and resentment. That's not me. That's not what i prefer. This was a big lesson for me. It's a present. It's not consequence...or something negative. It's a gift because the closeness and intimacy was not something i expected.
Our intimacy goes beyond just sex. We enjoy each other's company. We talk. We spend time together. It's that shared meaningful experience from the mission statement. I need to change that too. It sounds too corporate. Guiding principles.
That sounds better. Now you have guidance. It's been there all along. I was open and got the information and insight i needed. I am thankful. I am thankful in every way. I dont have much money right now and it's ok. I have synchronicity. It's always been there. At times i lose track of how this works.
It never leaves us. This is connection. This is all that is. Aha. There. That was a very comforting thought. You dont have to make things happen. It's like starting over. Let it be ok. I do yoga. My foot is better now. I be doing stuff so be it. Let it be ok this way.
Celsius is sideways. I can work with that but will this leverage and scale? Definitely so. It's boring and all that but you get the idea. Let's get going again. This is part of my synchronicity. I have coffee then do yoga.
I leave after yoga. The stretch is an integral part of this. We head out to ballarat tomorrow. This is exciting. We bonded last night...it rained. It was great. I still learn with every event and it's great. You explore this one and there's a lot.
How then. Simply be open. This is the part. I dont have to declare that and this is where i am. I dont have to go there even. It's the losses you can work with. If for now you dont have that, so be it. I can declare losses but i dont have the information for that.
They have it. They just want to see if you have the same. This is part of the process. Let it be that way. You are building up into this. I dont have to negate that invalidate. This is a reflection. You see how easy these things are.
It's great really. At times i feel small. That's ok. This too is a reflection. I learn more about my self in this way. I explore the small. I go this way and that. There is plenty on here. Action is key. You use up the energy in this way.
That was in the past. It's not the same. You simply get going and you resonate with the energy. This is what i do now. What comes next. Continue on this path. Things will unfold. Do the instruction manual. You'll know it in perfect timing.
This is what i do throughout the day then. It's all uphill. That's ok. Simply get going. You'll know what to do. I get tired but i rest. And tomorrow till saturday is day off. I have all this in place. Trust the timing in this way.
How else to generate revenue off that. Do the two hour thing. You get how this works. You can zoom in on the us open. You trade off that. This is interesting. I can work with that. You get how that works anyway. Let's get going with that.
I start tonight. It's around ten or eleven and she's just about getting ready for bed that way. I takes a nap and i be ok watching that market. She goes to bed early anyway. Or do the london open but i'm just about getting ready to go home.
You get the idea. This one scales up plus leverage. This is where you be at. Let's do this then. You get that often enough. You dont want trending. You simply trade in this way. Trust the timing. Do i have ops?
Is it that reliable. Why not zoom in a bit. How much zoomed in? 15? I'm not sure about this one. You get all that and it seems off that way. Go back up a level to h2. It's less trades but you see these things anyway.