it's not the same. It is never the same. I focused on self, hence went into relapse. I learned a lesson there. Heal self by helping others.
Lesson learned. I see in my mind's eye why how it's not the same river. It never is. You did not lose six years. You woke up because of that, and now you have an eternity to live. That's the lesson. You got something out of this.
She has wisdom. I am surprised how different she is. This is my gift. I am ok now. I relapsed but i got something out of it. Now i continue. I have clarity. I have healing. I healed my self. I dont have to heal others.
But that's how you heal--by helping others. I see that now. I am not the same person. Neither is she. The difference is that she is committed to building up this relationship. The difference from the hive community is the insight and perspective.
You go up a level to change the level you are on. You wont find solutions on that same level. You gotta move up. This was the lesson. I move on. I have accelerated. Things are not the same. I am broke but things are different this time.
The bitcoin account works. I can work with that. This is what's relevant at this time. I can work with that. Price is above 22k. What was i writing about. We grocery later. For now she needs to work. How to continue on with this. I can pay that off.
The afterpay can go next week. For now, focus on this. You know what it is you are doing. I can get the clothes hang after this. This is my priority. I can do plenty. Now i have clarity. I dont have to see all the way through. I only need to see enough for here and now.
I take it one day at a time. Live in day-tight compartments. This is key. Why is that not available anymore. Maybe something happened to the org? It could be. But this is the idea. I am moving forward with this. I can easily add more later.
For now, healing the here and now. Once you have used up this energy, you accelerate to a whole new level. You got something out of this. You show. You add to the experience. This is what's different. You see how you are different at each moment. This is what's relevant.
Ok. You have that working. How do you leverage it up. We work together. It doesnt have to be just you. The confluence of perspectives is key. I can work with this. Move on and forward.
What next. I hang the clothes. I clean the toilet. The barista machine needs de-scaling. I have plenty on my todo list. Also need to get the tennis balls. I can work with that. Ok. Lets get going there.
If you want to move beyond this, you get out of the self and help others. This was an important lesson for me. I learned much with this. I see why this is here. I see the present. I am grateful.
Is this a lesson you can impart? I dont have to go at their level. It takes different perspective. It'snot the same. It's positive if i say it so. I have choice. I got something out of this. And it's all positive.
The perspective alone is priceless. It's not fleeting. It's not an illusion. You get why this is so. You dont have to go there fight that. It's the illusion. Now you see. What happens here.
I think you see the point. We make love tonight. I'm excited. I look forward to it. I go like dexter but in the bed. Aha. That is beautiful. That is elegant in that way. I choose alignment. I choose resonance.
This is what you got out of it. This is the lesson on here. I can sit here all day and write. This is the lesson for me. This is the present. We can head out again. I see things differently. How do you balance it out. Not sure, but i have resonance.