i need what? Resolution? It's over and done with. I am not in the present. I am either trying to process what happened in the past, or anxious about the future.
No need to change these. Simply put them in your awareness for now. There were reasons, but it's so much to process. You have insights about these. Simply put them in your awareness. That's the best you can do at this time. She's committed. Or she may not. But all that is in the future. Put it in the present.
Dog backs down when i say no. I think he wants to play. I am upset. I have been triggered all afternoon. I have low self-esteem. I compare everything with everyone. I have a death wish? What's happening here. How do you wish this to be. Not back to normal, that we are in a loving relationship.
Take it one day at a time. You have no control over the future. What will be will be. But if you dont love here here now and today, i dont think the future will be there for you, or it's going to be all no alignment.
Am i second fiddle now. I feel like she be hiding something? I dont think so. She's there for you. If the other were to text, then the wife will know. Not all the time she is there. If he be at work, he could have a backup phone. How do you work through these.
Should i check her phone? There's not much i can do to check. Why not simply let go. Go get an apartment. It doesnt matter what people say. Go self-destruct if you choose to. You need to go through this. Does it get better?
Do i need therapy? Eventually yes. Why not go now. Why wait till things are so down it affects the kids. Is it a waste of time to spend time with her. I am in pain. Spiritual pain. Mental pain. What do i do. How do you recover? Take it one day at a time.
Go spiritual. Not religion. Do the instruction manual. That's more than enough for now. You cant change that past. It's a perception. When you break it down like that, it becomes manageable. I'm not saying easier. It's easy to get under the hood and do something about it.
For now, breathe. Do the instruction manual. Just do these. You dont have to make sense of it. You dont have to make her love you even. Just be. Put yourself first. She works. She's always working. And now i found out if not, she spends time with the other guy.
I have this in my awareness. I dont have to dwell on that. Just do here and now. Work on that commitment to her that i be here now, help with the bills, take care of her. Just do that. She too has her own commitments. That's enough for now. Trust the timing.
You'll be ok eventually. Just do these. I have these in my awareness. I can work in this direction. What about those quiet alone times. Meditate. Put it in your awareness. Breathe. This are a lot to carry. You are doing just fine.
It's here for a reason. You put meaning into it. I can take a nap. Or simply do this. I dont think she's watching. I write. This is part of the therapy for me. Why not write how this is going to turn out.
At some point, he starts to trust her. I'm not going to find anything in there. Just leave it be. If they are in touch, they know how to hide it better this time. They wont be careless this time. I am not me. Switch. I have it in my awareness.
How come i triggered like this. I was ok in the morning. Maybe i am tired. I did do something good. I finished the quest. I did 19 runs. That was good. I am exchausted. Not really. I'm ok. It was a lot. I take a break tomorrow and friday.
We checked in to a hotel. It's in the past. You got something out of it. Yes. We are connecting more. That's ok. You dont need to have insistence on the outcome. Connecting is good. Trust the timing. It'll grow. Trust the timing.
You dont even have to. Simply observe. No need to insist on how this will turn out. She knows understands what you are going through. That's more than enough for now. Why process everything. It's all here and now. Just do this. This is more than enough.