i have gout. I started to notice a small swelling on that big toe. There was pain and took paracetamol. Should i be working?
Cynthia reachedout. Stella sent me an email. These two are some of the mother-side cousins i love. What if this was all for show? What if she's just bidding her time until circumstancs...the stars line up for her and him?
I saw what he looks like--typical laborer. At least he's got a job and probably doing well. How do i move on with this. Focus on the positive, then build up from there. That's the lesson in this. Also thati have a share of the cause and effect on this.
The time from nz to recent i practically gave up on her, was headed out the door except that we had kids, stayed for the kids' sake. I realised that i stayed on somehow hoping (desperate) that things work out. Also htat i didnt have work. I hated work i had, customer service.
I can still go out. I'll take a nap shortly. Do the 15, be on fast for the next three days. This cleans up the system and the pain gout will be short-lived. I am greatful that people reached out. I can skip today, rest this up. But if i did, i wouldnt ...the fast wouldnt go as easy.
Finish these, see what you have in about an hour. Decide from there. Also need to tell wife about this. Is it too early? She gave you a shot. It lasted as long as it did but the last six wasnt real.
I keep going back to that. See this as a dream you were not aware of or something. Now you are awake. Here and now. Stay here. You dont even have to process the past, figure things out. What's important is here and now.
This is an opportunity to do the instruction manual. I just gained one more key to this--action, behavior in the here and now. I wasnt. I lacked in that aspect. Now i know. Things have indeed fallen into place.
About this, you have thisin your awareness. It's not the same river...never is was. It's not different anymore. She cares a lot about you. That was a distraction for her. She acted on the instruction manual herself.
That's something else. I never thought of it that way. Now you have better clarity on that. This time around, she is acting on her excitement following the instruction manual--but with you.
Do you see how that insight turned things around? This is a reflection for you. Now you see it. Build up go in this direction. You now have something to build on. This is where its headed. No insistence on the outcome. Take it one day at a time.
I heads out. I can spend time with the son when i get back. It's dark in his room. Either he's sleeping or idk. But he's usually up at this time making breakfast. Need to intervene into this. Let's see how this works out. He needs intervention.
No need to question. Thisis here for you. I tend to invalidate looking for a one to one reflection with insistence on how things should turn out. It doesnt work that way. I can have coffee?
The phones are recharging. The foot isnt that painful. She goes to work tomorrow. Can i trust her then. I dont want to be a burden here. Maybe we can go. Maybe he didnt want to walk, didnt bother asking for help.
I can work with that. This could be why the gout is here. We are going through this. I think we need to speak with that psych. It costs much, but it helps a lot. How then. Continue on. There is history into this. It worked somehow.
Build in this direction. Let's see how this works out. What comes next on here. I'm not sure. Simply be open, but you are an active character in this story. You make things happen. If not, it just drifts along and takes chapters to finish. Have coffee.