price didnt touch lower bands and is now testing the uppers. That's bullish. I had issues yesterday. It's the meaning you put into it. Time to heal this thing.
I have a proposal planned for when kids arrive. They arrive some time around 3 or 4. We stop by that location. Where is parking? Not sure i remember. We can park at dfo, walk in that direction.
Where else. The casino parking is going to bleed us though. Where else can you find parking. I'm not sure. But this is where we are right now. I have that savedup. I be saving more in the coming weeks.
When it's time to order, i get one through bitcoin loan, then pay them back over time. That works out. Thisis the general direction for me. Watch those borrows. You needs to offset them with trades. Then watch the trades then.
Got it. I think i have everything in place. I see the structure. The govt is an ego extension to control, not in a negative context though. You dont need control. You only trust the synchronicity.
It's in place to channel things around. Once that's set up you run everything by synchronicity. The sleep was good and deep. It rained last night. Was that faked? I dont know. I really cant tell this time.
I guess it gets old for her. But still, it was a long foreplay going into it.i think it's time to move on. It feels different. The clouds have cleared. I got a lot out of it. Let's get moving then.
I have something to look forward to. This is for the ego. But you get how all this works out. Let's get going. I can work with the synchronicity. I can work through the unknown. I would rather have this than the familiar where it's not unfolding.
It still does unfold but because you switch to oen. I can stay home but i would rather head out. It's more time to self. Plus i get an extra hundred today. I can simply do this target then head home early.
Do i want to go there. I can do this instead. She be sleeping. Ithink she wants to play but the courts are wet. I can notify herthat. Let's get moving then. Trust the timing on this one.
You get how all this works out. You've just deep-dived into one of the biggest lessons in the universe. You came out positive even though it was a lot to process. The process is the point. Now you have that.
It isnt that it takes time, but that you have all this instead. I can also go for that one in docklands. Where there. By the end of that road. Hmm. There's more parking on there. It doesnt have to be fancy like that.
I prefer that other one though. It's not the plenty people, but that the scenery is amazing in that context. It plays out in my head. I can work with that. It is about color and all that. I can see how it works out.
It is about choice. Everything is. You have an abundance of choice in this way. I can get that out and put it in something else. But you prefer something else altogether. Now you know how to work with through synchronicity.
Let's get going. I got much out of this. Let's see how this plays out. I can simply go the other way. I havent been doing practice. You get how that works and can do in similar fashion.
I can work in the garage. There are places on there that has the same thing altogether. It doesnt have to be on the outside. Where else can we park around there. I think you see how this works. I can help with that.