Pages

perfect day - fun date

 i had a great time last night. All day yesterday was great, looking back. It rained in the morning. We had coffee.

Even though there was a light shower, we played tennis. Later that night, we went to a karaoke bar. We had dinner at meet fresh. Coming home, she said she had fun. And then it rained again a second time. This time, it was more intense. 

I seldom have rain twice in a day. But it did. And it was great. I guess those times were different than this. The tools work. It's there because of synchronicity. Things are way different now. Do you prefer this?

Things happened. It did so for a reason. I'm beginning to see things unfold in this direction. I think i prefer this than any other timelines. I expand in this frequency. It's all an illusion anyway. 

Do i head out to work? I dont have to. Those times come around and i can work straight then. It's not the ride. It's the being lonely part. I see that now. I can choose. What do i choose this way. I'm not realy sure. It's going to rain next week.

Things are starting to clear up anyway but i had a great time last night. It was different. I dont think it'll revert back. You never cross the same river twice. Plus i listen to my intution more now. I dont act on it at time, but i see what's different this time.

I cant bring back the past and i cant change it. I can only do so through my self, in the here and now. I can go ride or not. If stay home, we can play tennis. Go out and ride. I took the day off yesterday.

I needs to be on there riding. I needs to be alone with myself. This is how i integrate. It's the inside thoughts that run rampant. I have awareness in there. I come home soon as i'm done. 

This is the path then. I guess it's ok. We have this in place. It's not the same river twice. I did not act on that but you get how price action works this time. It's not yet time to short. If you want a quick trade, look for entry going long.

I am starting to feel energy. Check the filters. I dont think the media out there helps much. I have guidance and this resonates better with me for me. Stay in this frequency then. 

The bus ride takes as long as the bike. I'd rather take the bike as bus is for zombies. This is what i've seen. This is my synchronicity. It all works out. I can tune in to that instead. Is there a wall i can play off there. I dont think so. 

I can ride out then meetup with her. I think i prefer that one better. Let's get going then. Things are not the same. I have a break this time and do walls next. Thisis my synhcronicity. I trust the timing in my life.

I have something to lookforward to. I guess so. It's not the same rivertwice. She's more mature now. She is. That's great. I raised great kids. It's good that this is here.i get triggered and sad, but it's thoughts. It's all an illusion. Thisis what i work with now. What comes next. I stay home do nothing much.

If i heads out, i eat that chunk down to zero. Plus i get to help out during the week. This is resonating with me. It's not the same river twice. It's getting old really. You can work on something else.

I think id do that. I can do me another set. We sleep that way. It's great. Moving forward i do this. I think she's still on there. She had great memories. But it's all her. The other was a brute. It's not much of a brain man, but there's talk there.

It's behind us now. She's changed her ways. Even if it were to show up, it's not thesame anymore. I am wounded because i choose that. What do i get out of this. Aha. Stay with the enquiry. This is how you get creative.