cough is getting somewhere? Best to ask question than make statement where you are not really sure. It's the same with social media. Then you get feedback and your statement then is ok true or not.
Mornings the cough gives phlegm. Day time it's dry. It's been here more than a month. How to. Respond to the quiet times. Don't fight the cough or suppress it. This only reinforces the energy with your awareness. Maybe i should do gamma but it's going to sit with me ears. Maybe just keep writing. Write about the block.
What am i doing here. It usually takes a while for these to take off. Rome wasn't built in one day but if you get clear resonating frequency, you will have the experience. What would that me be doing. He writes like this. The response though is different. That jim knows the creativity flows all the time. No expectations just start writing.
I can match that frequency. I can behave that way, feel that way, put my experience in the same frequency. It's the quality of editing. It's also writing down the creative flow. What next. That's a hottie. I didn't finish last night? I think i did. I wasn't feeling well though when i went to bed. It's ok then. No need for pressure.
What happens to this. As a business owner, i worry if i am going to what else do i have to do to increase profits. That's a good question. The competition on the other ___ is losing money and notice my cash flow doesnt keep up with inflation. It's not getting better. What else am i missing here. How to take this to next level.
See? This is why i write. What else needs to be here. Ask questions, write down answers put in ideas where it works out. I can release tension but let me finish this session then i'll take a break. What are these people here doing. I think the boiled egg be nice. Anticipate? No. Time travel. I went back in time to prepare egg so that future self will have something to eat before going home.
Do i have to recharge phone before going. I can do that later on nap time. I need to recharge this thing later soon enough. The outline is there. You simply needs to plugin all the details. You needs to upgrade the copy on the website too. I can make suggestions there. This is cross-selling. I can do an upsell by making youtube videos. But i needs to learn video editing. Also need to shoot quality videos.
That's the tough part. Can't put in time to learn all that will have to hire a specialist for that. I am copy specialist. This is part of the team then. You sweat it through just words to convey perspective and energy into the copy. This is what i do. I take a nap at noon. I got up kinda early. Then i can have coffee afterwards. I fast. I eat later omad.
What time i eat. I finish around nine or ten. I can eat egg on my last mecs. Why is there worry in that. Get this sorted and you can deliver soon enough. Then you get changes done. Try it out see what you get out of it. Or not. But you have nine revisions. You first write those out, when the noise quiets down energy got used up then the flow comes in. It's all part of flow. The imagination connects to fingers and you simply get out of the way.
This is how i write then. You sit here and start writing so tthe ideas come up. I have outline in there. It's just waiting for deadline to happen. I see it. Let's finish these by tomorrow. I can do that. But for now, only do this. Trust the timing. I keep taking breaks when i don't have to but i see that now. Things be different this time. You see what came out of that.
What next. The bag rubber is working again. I put in a quick fix i don't have to get me new ones. It gets old but when cash flow be better then i get me another one. Do i stay with this or go up there. Who else was there. I did not see anyone else. Why did i not take them orders. Here was a lag in there. I am waiting for this to start beeping. I guess i can cut the time down tighter so i can deliver.
The battery still has a lot in it. Dont sweat it. You resonate and here now. No need to invalidate what it. Choose what you prefer then grow from there. I am sleepy. What i do here is to get that connected up. You can go in there. You are writing anyway. Who is this lady. There was one back then but what happened to that. Not really sure. She travels a lot.
I can do that. What about family. Then i choose not to do it. Nothing really stops you but yourself. I get that. How to ride mecs city. Ask smales how to ferry bus card. Go the next day or go weekend. It's busy on weekend i can stay up there all day meet wife maybe but i'll stink there and simply mecs on a tight radius. What is that noise.
I'll use that when i get back. I have seven minutes into this. I put it in background so it runs in there. What else to write. I have plenty nudes in here. Why is that. Is it because of a man thing. I am exploring but i did not allow that back then. But things be so much different now. Is it the internet. It was.
People saw different pov and it made sense to them and from me too. Some not all. It was forty days yesterday. If i was there i'd probably visit. Too much time travel there. Too much noise. How then do you make that work. You suggest ideas. You get employed into that and see how things go. Is it going to work. Why not. You see the ideas there. Ask google. You see results.
Why not branch into a lot of other things. Go mobile then make it easy for them to check things out. Follow the path then see what you get out of it. It's all the same anyway. Where do yo usource them. How do i tap into that market. You import them. But you go through red tape that way. How else. Bitcoin path could be interesting. Nobody uses it. Why is that.





