Pages

i'm proud all

got back from clinic, got a new round of rx to take until two weeks when i see doc again. That was a long sentence. I can easily break it down inte three sentence. Given more time, i can make that short story more emotional -- give it energy by emotion.




How do that. Give unpack, tell a story. Am i sick of this song? It's been on that playlist a while. What about that other playlist? I can listen to that instead. I get sick and tired of going on facebook. It's the perspective? I guess so. Thumbs down and it wont show for a while. On ytm, they play it again even though it shows thumbs down. Among other things, it's why i left.

Now i need to budget these payments then get on with my day. I'm filing taxes on that one. I have yogurt in the freezer. I can have that. I guess it's too much. I was thinking of not eating anymore. It's time to clean up but my motivation isnt solid. Why is that. What moves me then. New experiences. I go through that shift, things go different. Why am i defining it as difficult.

I get muscle sore anyway, if i do work. But when i'm out there it's fun. Thinking about it feels otherwise. I am sorting through my next business. It's open but there is nothing final. I am allowing this blank to be here. This is how creative energy comes flows through. That be a ncie business plenty issues. Why are there issues. I have that myself. Then you are aware.




Can i get me that game? Not just yet. Maybe in two or three issues. Not yet now. Wife be home kinda soon. Should i just give her that money maybe i can swap it out later. Let's go there. The spreads are wide. How do i get back into trading. Download the latest one. I can play with mql5. Maybe that be nice. I will look into the forum website see how things are going.

There be other things. This one the grid bot looks nice. It can scale. The problem is when things go sideways. So when it's near the end of nfp, you turn things off for a week. Then start over when it's done. That sound good. I will look into that next. You already are good at this. There be other things in there. Look into it. Be open. What was that song about? It was depressing.

I don't know. Maybe someone felt the flow and published it. Not a lot of goodies in there. What if you keep hitting that icon right. Will it get better? The algos kick in. What's she making. Wife makes that. I think i need to make rice soon. Or not. We'll see. I think she wants to make that herself. I'll start off tonight. I may have to cut back on that one if it affects me work. Maybe do so when i get home until i wake up.




And then start playing the game. It needs upgrade but is it better through that portal. It was slow on my pc. Will it play better on higher vga. I dont know. This has dual core at least. I think it's quad core on ssd. It was more expensive than whta i planned to get but it's working now. It pushed me to try kde. It wont install right on xfce. It can be fixed though. It colud be a driver issue.

How do i install that through there. You install, then see if it runs ok. Will it work. Why not do arch? It's too much work. I can see what else is there. Or not. At least i have a back up laptop that i can use. Also the ethernet cable stopped working shortly after everything and the seller voids warranty since linux is installed. That's a bummer.

This sounds better. Or not. Just finish writing. I am invalidating this experience. It's not making cash flow. Not making money is an issue. A baggage i can do without. Now you are aware, what comes next. Is there any drink i can get. I can make more rice. Is there fried rice we can make? I don't know. We'll see how it goes. You can make that after the egg, then add the other ingredients. Or not.




It's gotta be dry though. Son is cool. I'm proud. All my kids are unique and make proud in their unique ways. I can let go now. I am moving forward here. The situation is a reflection. I got the insight. I have moved on now. I take these meds moring and night. I go back in a week to lab, then the doctor visit one week after that. Or was it one month after. I think it's april. She changed it forward.

I might go to hospital if cough don't stop then. It feels better now. She's going to rule it so with the response to meds. Or not. We'll see how that goes. It's all based on all these tests. That's how greg house treat the patients. The story was quite all hte same and then people got tired of it. But season one and two were amazing. Then they ran out of ideas.

How do you keep it going frmo there. Grey's is still running. But the appeal to it is gone. How do you get more out of it. Not sure. It's why you rotate the writers so you get more out of the equation. Then you visit the others. I got soy sauce and found the other one. I forgot about that charger. What comes next. Finish that just get that over and done with. It's been a while. You know what to do.




And then what happens. You are always shifting and you have several of these coming in. Now what. Go through that and you'll have more than enough to work with. I see the difference in here. Let's get going now. I finish these then post. You see why it's the same old loop. Now you aware. Now you are different. I guess this is me here the energy. But it uses pse in the mix.

You'll be there. You resonate and you ge there. That is the money shot right there. Who took that picture. Not sure. How do you focus more on that. You cut out the extraneous. That is word to look up. You get the energy into the picture. How do you get more of that in there. I dont know but i can experience and from that i learn. Then go to it. You can add others into the mix.

Why is there more of these songs. I don't know. I'm building up a new one. Trust the timing. You'll get this sorted and then you're done. But you are and no one else...you put in several dislikes and they give you something that was liked. What to do there. I don't know. There's an algorithm to this. Feed it enough music and you can see a pattern. Let's see how it goes from there.