i forgot i deleted that other one, and i'm back monaco. I like how it looks but the equals sign was fixed, i'm using one font bigger. So that's good. Had rain this morning. Wife had been asking for it but i went to sleep last night.
Daughter went off to work. Either she enjoys working or i don't know how, she don't know how to play with the idea htere. Anyways, wife be making spaghetti. Is daughter coming over today? I don't want to pick up but she goes to get her grocery fix. This is how wife helps out. She can come over as i want to finish this.
Do i learn rust to create that game, or create a web thingy with the game on it. The game on web puts it in the hands of a lot of players worldwide, but then i don't know. This is what i do much web dev anyway. I want to learn rust, create the basic game, share it on git then expand from there. But i want to learn this and it's going to help out. So i stick with rust. When i finish, then expand it to web.
So be it then. It's already past noon. I did not go out as it rained and we had to drive daughter to work. So be it. I can choose to go later, but we'll see how it goes. I can always go later. So it's friday and sundays off then. Opened up spot to listen to my own tracks. Wife plays youtube loud as background noise. This is why i have headphones. Either i don't want to disturb anyone with my music, or to keep to what i listen to myself.
But this is allowing. This is positive response. I integrate, allow her to be her own way no expectations. Then it is positive meaning not prefer negative. No expectations, but this is how i live. I am also off on tuesday? So it's three days off? I went out friday halfday though. I see. We'll see how it goes then. Ideally though, two days work, one day off.
And it's getting better here. This guy is no longer creating tracks. Why not keep singing, then setup a youtube channel for that. Is there going to be issues with copyright? It could be. But you can setup something to say free something something. There is a thing for that. I'll look it up later. Is the world a better place without it. I can will look into it. I like what the wife is doing for work.
How to get into that. Wed, game dev is ok too. I'm leaning towards game. More like cities:skyline. I will am looking into it now. It's the same thing anyway. You branch out to java kotlin then put them games on phone so you go mobile. You create worlds and then see what comes out of it. Who is this? Jessiej. I like her vocals but the tracks she's come out isn't good.
There be lots of artists out there that went out of circulation because...why not do covers. That's the point there. You simply enjoy singing and put tracks out there on video and let the people decide or support you through them. That's the point of writing or creation. You are a channel and creative flows through you. Then you are on track. You see the experience line up with your pse.
I see what yo umeans there. I am done with go but where is this going. You put in time there then sell the finished product. You create something. How else will that be. Is there something here for you. Do you have to go there. You can always create something there for you. Go use the dev tools and create your own world. Yo udo'nt have to right now but yo umake the interface then channel it through.
Is that where i'm headed? The rides are to stretch out the legs during timeouts. Then this iteration lines up with me. I keep to this. I am observing right now and see why the system crashes there. I am wondering what that is for. Also see how to get that ethernet connect working. When i activated wireless, the ethernet conked out. Do i need conky in here. Maybe i can test something else. I can create one from scratch.
Let's test that then. Am i back there. I guess so. Then enjoy all this. Finish one though. This is what i do now. I start because i can finish. Let's get cracking. This one i finish then post. Then i get on with the other. Game dev in rust. What's different this time. That smells good. I don't know. There's this game i want to get and so similar to sim city.
They crashed though with the upgrade. And then people lost interest and someone else took up the slack. Does this have enough here to make it work? I can login to son's desktop. It may have more juice in it. We'll see. How can it be a text based game. Or an interface that runs on text. That is the first iteration. When it works out for you, then iterate to a gui env.
These make sense. I will look into that. There's a lot in here to play with. Mcau is coming soon. They have it lined up already. People look forward to it. They have a much better format, wonder why us is not using it? I don't know. Ego? I think they changed format but it failed to hold people's attention. So much neg in there. How come that one proliferated.
It is contrast for you. I see. So how do you interface with that. Not sure yet but i will am looking into that. Can't use mobile just yet. It's running out listening to that. I am building up this playlist. So far it has about a hundred. It can will level off at around three hundred. I don't have to go back to that other one. I am changing my passwords regularly now.
How else can you secure this. This track is good soundstage? It feels like it. Wife enjoyed these tracks but the artist passed away. It was decades ago. Now things are different. Has anyone else pickeup up the paces. Not sure. But use up the energy. This is hp. I am using it now and i like the monitor. It's glossy and images come out beautifully.
Wonder what time she's coming. I can pre-empt that. Or something else. We'll see. Other daughter is coming. Is she coming over for lunch? I guess so. Let's see how it goes. Finish writing. The point to all this is to finish. Then you can pick up other things then see what you get out of it. It's all connected this way. You can write about these things also.





