someone's in the toilet, i cant pee right now. I write let it sit use up the energy. I kinda miss hanging out with old friends, but i don't really miss the place. It was living going through the energy but things were different contrast that was interesting.
And so now i move on. I do have insights on that. Tomorrow i do full day. Payday is tuesday. I wonder when cutoff is. Is it still the same but payout moved out back. I think that is more likely. Still, plenty of things to sort out with this. Let's get this going. I have worries. I feel that. He worked creating clothes for barbies. That is amazing. How do you do that.
It is automated. There be tools software to do them. Do i have to pee? I have started the fast. I finish in four days. That means dinner or somewhere after three sleeps then the next day i break the fast. I remember that time i was running short on fuel. I guess i was out of shape. But i've been riding more. Let's see how things go. I don't do hills as much but i can sprint through these.
I just write. Thirty is the end line. I can post from there. I keep it there the usual. I thought i can extend but what is that sound. What is this cough? I thought i was getting better. I am cleaning out. Inside is where i clean. You have this contrast. Use it to advantage. You know the drill. This is you all the time. You have it in you now. What comes next. I don't know.
But riding feels good. Writing seems ok. I have expectations though and that cuts me down. This part of the equation i don't know what to do. For now, i do morning pages. At least this is writing and connecting to flow. It'll expand out eventually. But trust the synchronicity is the gameplan for me. Not that it's a plan, but more like a path or intention. Nothing is set in stone.
That fast though is set in stone. I be raising the frequency. What is this cough? Drink plenty water often. This is the gameplan then. I am exploring that idea but i have moved on. Let's see how things go from here. If i do get a call then i'll take that all. If not, then i ask he call me back or something.
How do i move on from here. Hasn't training already started. How come they are still hiring? I think they did not meet their number. In aus? That sounds weird. It is. People like migrants and those in betweens will jump on that opportunity. I wonder what happened there. Anyway, i am in this light. Let's see how things go and we'll go from there.
For now finish writing. I have this and that. It gets hot in there. I can do mecs work in sydney. There be hills i saw that but there be other parts. I think they be working towards bike friendly situation. The only way to know is to actually ride in there. So what else can i do with this. What other aspects excite you. I'm not sure. I am open. So lets see how this turns out. This is the synchronicity for me.
I am open. I do my best. I trust the timing. Let's go then. I have images on this drive. I put a lot in there. I do one hour into that and in a year that's a lot. I am making something out of this. What it is i don't know. I have no idea. I'm open and am acting on my excitement. This is the path for now. No expectations. But even when i was there, i gave myself time to have fun. This was how the events turned.
How come i don't feel the same way. I do feel good about it. It's just the money. Now that i am aware, i can change that. The response is already different. I don't have to know how or have an agenda. Trust the timing is all i do in here. That person got out of bathroom. I think she is finished. But i am writing. I'll have to finish these.
That means she'd be done with the bathroom by then. She's grown up and is a young lady. That be good then. Her mom makes sure she is loved. I love her too. I'm not sure i am making a connection as she they are much open to their mom. Why is that. It's a perspective. I get that. I allow taht. It's not bad. It's a neutral situation. I allow that and let go now.
I have fear still. I write about them. I simply want to be at peace here. Just be in joy if not, be neutral. Be in this light. Then i am. Was going to say that light, but everything is here and now. I am going to poop after this. Wife be coming home later at midnight. She is going out with her cousins tomorrow so she'll be home late.
I'll do mecs tomorrow so i'll be drained coming home. It could be easy during lunch or so. Let's just get out there and do the ride. Go for a hundred. That's when i get home. Still do everything in taks. That's a shortuct for me. But spelling out takapuna makes it easy to write in the future.
I'll get used to it. Then i post then i can go to toilet. That's when wife be getting back. What comes next. I am not sure. Just do this then. Let's get this sorted and see what i get out of this. It's all part of the equation. You have tax season coming soon. When do i file that. I will have to look into it. It has to be before the end of the month then.
I have my records in here. I think i have more than enough and get these things sorted in a way. But you gotta make it work for you. It's all here and now. I may have to pay taxes on that but there be equipment i am using to make this all work. There be depreciation and all that. Then i am learning all that to get this sorted.
Or not. But still it is something to look into. You pierce that veil and all that. It did not end at thirty. What happened there. Still this is the last line. Simply go through the motions. I think bathroom is free. I post these then use the toilet. Then i am done for the night. Tomorrow is monday. I start lunch and dinner mecs starts tomorrow. It may have to be every other day to get more rest. But if i feel ok, i ride extra day.





