Pages

no pictures now

i have time to write. Everything looks delicious when you are on diet -- fasting. That's ok. The hunger comes in waves. Once you feel them, do not invalidate it. Choose to experience the hunger, the discomfort. Then you use up the energy. I have phone charging.

I have another one that needs recharging. This one has two percent more. Soon as it's done, i put on the other. I need to get that thing. He might bring it along, but we'll see. I like how this rack looks. I am to get that back fender. Why not order. It takes a month. Should have done that a long time ago. Too late for that.

Keep an eye out. Be open about it. Maybe stop by bike barn or avanti or some other bike shop see what they have in store. I have that bike downstairs. I can have a look see if i can get that fender to work on this one. It should, but i don't know. I have tax forms to finish tonight. Not much today. I did not put it in my awareness last night. I'll get that sorted tonight.

When is this one due anyway. I just got it so it could be like a week or a month maximum. I had the other one filed already and there was no message about this one. No rush but i'll sort this one tonight. She had been my teacher. This came about to show me what has been happening all my life. I am drawn to this energy. It is because you yourself are a shining light. Not that you needs to teach but there is light to be shared here.

Trust the timing then. I head out shortly. It's going to be cloudy like this. Go check that fender out. I got that sorted. The fenders don't fit. Will be looking for alt. I won't get them until next week though, that is if i when i am able t oget mecs sorted until sunday. Rains expected to taper off at eleven. Not bad. I can sit this through. Wife upset son did not go to school.

It's not my issue with wife and son. It is both their issue. I don't have to intervene unless something is off. She gets off at times. They will both have to talk this out. She needs to motivate him in a positive way. He is motivated taking care of his self. School drains the spirit. They see no value in it not as they advertise. You learn so much more on self because you know intuitively which way you should be going.

I felt light-headed while working in the garage. What else can i do here. I start making pizza again. I do so as my fast-break. I make and eat pizza on those that one day break. I sit here half hour then i go. What better way than to write about these things. The other phone is still charging anyway. It has plenty good points in it. I can get that. It's a tool. It's up to you how to use it.

Those are plenty resources running in the background. What here can i do differently. I can go on social media, but the chatter kicks me out of frequency so i click out of it go some place else. You know this much. Trust the timing. You are in creative flow. No need to go their path. Yours is different. The greatest creation requires the lightest touch. This i saw today. How is it going to go.

This is twenty four hour fast ends at noon. I simply fire off another one. I could break the fast later when i get home. But wouldn't it be good to go for one more wake up. The clarity and energy waking up fasted is amazing. It's such a high you can't get anywhere else. And it is a positive kind of high. Why is that much hunger showing them negative. I'm not sure. I can go have a look. But fasting once a week for three days is simply amazing.

Then that is the path for me right now. I can go now. Is the rain done. This ends at eleven. What are my options. Their trip gets rained on, not much sun. But it'll clear eventually. You seek your own level. And it is good. It's not negative unless you say it is. Things went well yesterday. I have this much in here. There be baby shower. Wife can go i don't have to be there. It's going to be in winter.

What comes next. Only this then. If he did, i don't think it is his kid but does it matter? If the child sees you ase a father figure then you are to that child energetically, in frequency in spirit. Spirit is frequency at a much higher level. No need to look to circumstance. If it is so then so be it. What comes next. I'm not really sure. Plenty likes in there. Get to the other side. I go at eleven. Let this sit itself out. The rains taper off eventually.

Or i can ride out now take it easy let the body burn off the fat in there. Insulin has gone down the first twenty four hours. Then it's fun times. You get to day three and it is amazing this way. Trust the timing on this one. You cut when you got back hardly doing any morning fast wakeup. Htat is two words. I'll edit later. The flow stopped because it went a different way. You always flow. It doensnt stop. Simply write about it.

You see these things. What comes next. You know the drill. If it is positive then you simply let it go at that. You know how to get that sorted yourself. What else do you get out of this. Not really sure. Indonesia and everywhere else in the world. There was a gap in there and i was ok with it. Trust the timing on this one. There was energy there and i felt it. Now what. Get on with your life.

In some part of the world, it is spring. It was good this one happened. What happened is she was coming from a one-way street and it was dark. Good thing you were there. Now get this sorted. What else is there for you. I can ride out there. I can check out the venue but this time on bike. Spend a weekend or so perhaps. You get to talk when the energy is open. Otherwise, keep to it this way.

How else do i make this connected. Phone is still charging. It won't be long. I'm almost done with this. I post then i check out the weather. I can go. This is light shower. Barely even. I can go when done. It's almost time anyway. When i get there it gets busy and just keep going until it's eight or i hit my target. Then i head home. I need to finish that tax thing.

I may have to file and pay that one. And i am getting that sorted. The fast does amazing things take it easy though. You don't want to surpirse things out. If it don't work out well then find a different way to use up the energy. He is doing what he thinks is right. You put negative energy into it then you see where it is going. Only do this. How do you show him the way. By example.