Pages

there was short

installed steam but cities skyline crashes, fails to load. I'm thinking it's hardware issue. This is a cheap-as laptop meant for dev work not gaming. I'm going to give it up now, focus on pentesting. Soon as i raise enough cash flow, i'll get me a gaming desktop. That's about a year from now. In the meantime, i'll play the world's biggest game, taking it as far as it goes.




Friend's son is in town. He's staying with us until the weekend when his mom comes in the country. Momentary lag there. How do you get there? Continue having fun. You have this much synchronicity so far. Let it bring itself draw itself to you. These is by resonance. You resonate in that frequency and all these things shall be added unto you.

Seeing it all as frequency, then you get how the universe, all creation -- works. How come that lady from the facebook group made 100k in a year copywriting. What is she doing that i am not. I am seeing her as an outlier. If median is anwhere near that amount then i'd work for it. But there are plenty more outliers out there. How do i play with this.

I'm out there but don't have anyone else pay me that much for now. But there is a way. Keep to your path and you have something bigger in here for you. No point going there if you don't enjoy it that way. At least the path this way the end-user doesn't really get how all this works and relies on your recommendations. How is it not easily outsourceable. Because you need to eyeball the context. Software attacks is one part of the equation. You need to see the full context to get context on how to solve the issue.




But that is one perspective. Surely there be more out there. You know the drill here. You have linux down pat. I don't have to be sysadmin for that i get how all this works. They point that you go there because that is their perspective. It worked for them that way. But there's more than one path up everest. I'll get going with this get one day done. I can finish everything today. I saw that i was holding on to that because i want to hold on to the memory.

It's good that way but at some point life goes on. He gets that. He sees your ponit knows what you are going trough and is giving you that space. But when you are done, then it's ok to let go. He'll be there as everyone else who's gone on gets this and wants what's best for you. You have more than enough context here. Let it be so. Allow for all this to be. So be it. Then i can let go for one more day. It's up to you. Yes. I'll let go one more day. I can get this sorted for now. Plenty in there for you.

I don't have to be sure. That photography is not my path here. I see where the disconnect happened. He overracted and so did the other side. No need for apologies there. Both of them had a misunderstanding and reacted based on how they saw things. Perspective. Once you see that and understand allow that each has hteir own perspective then you get how these things can change. Look at that tool. How can i get there. Not sure yet.




How to build it up then. You talk to people once they see how you can help with this, then you build up from there. How is this different. You can always get that sorted in there. Or do art work. But if it is something they can't do without nad have no idea what all this is about. You name your price. Not too expersive that you price yourself out. You get the picture and it's nine already.

I have plenty time here. How is going nuclear connected with terraformimng. I don't know. Maybe he is pointing out how these things are made. These two kids be home and daughter three is at work. She ends her shift on sunday. I see that. I allow for that to be here. Right now i am having fun with this. I don't know what to make of it, but it feels ok for now. Let it be so then. That is a terra-forming tool. How do you make these things.

The other question is how do you figure these things out. It's amazing. You needs a tool for these but a leadr saying where this is headed. That's a lot of brains working in there. So they give it to steam wholesale and anything over that price is profit for them. I'm not sure. I can look it up but not relevant for now. I have other things in mind here. Yo uneed firepower to get these things to work. If that one went in tehre, i don't have playroom.




That won't last and i saw it back then. There was short term gain but long term, it won't work for me. Plenty nice tracks and i use this better. I can always see the video some other time. I won't be able to do so at work. Then let that go for now. Maybe in the futur when cash flow is there, i'll get for the team. Right now, it's not relevant for me. How what is teh story here. Different genre's same setting -- the airport. I may have to hang out departures more often then.

That is can be part of the equation. You get that already. Wonder what time he's coming home.shops may close soon. When he runs out of sights, he's coming home on his way perhaps on the bus figuring out how to get home. That was good sound back there. Are these synths? I guess so. It's around that era. Man i love how these graphics are. I'll get back with that sooner. For now, install virtualbox.

I need to get into bios for that. What else is there. Get these running. You can do four tomatose each day then you can expand from there. Out tehre i wasn't able to get more work done. You need mobile data for that as well. Let's get that working and see how things go from there. Now i know where to get sim cards. It's where they sell phones. Airport has great shops for that but how much rent are they paying.




Not sure but it can be limited. They outsource to others and still get a cut. That could be steep and you don't want to go there really. This gets you out of the moment but it's cool to play that in the airport or in the plane to kill time. You may need to go there then start buying tracts of land to play in real-time. Then you create communities in tehre. That sounds interesting. How else you gonna make this reality.

Go from the inside. Once you have it in you then you see manifest experience. It's how why this is here for you. You know this. It's alreadiy here anyway. I like this track. It gets better but it gets played all the time. What is he doing there. That green doent look natural but those are lots of detail work. Man i am tempting myself with this. What is that pool for. It broke. That's a lot of detail work. You can do so in real time.

Let's get going there from the inside. Then it become you. But it's all connected. Trust the timing. It's all you anyway. How do you do get the physics right on these things. Not sure really. They have engineers working on that team doing research and playing with the game. That is so interesting. How do yo ueven come up with such games. It's like a tool for urban planning.